Comcast’s latest triple play promotion offers a free Nintendo Wii game console for new customers who sign up for either Comcast Preferred Plus or Premier Triple Play packages. The hugely popular Wii system is often hard to find and Comcast hopes to capitalize on both its popularity and scarcity. New customers must agree to a two year agreement. The promotion runs through August 17, 2008.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- When Thinking Smart Home, Don’t Forget About Smart Apartments
- It’s Time to Transform Your Legacy Metaswitch (Top 6 Reasons)
- Ask Me Anything! with Chet Kanojia, CEO of Starry
- Small Business is Generally in a Good Mood with Technology Helping
- To Bridge the Digital Divide, Corning and AT&T will Train Thousands of Technicians