Comcast’s latest triple play promotion offers a free Nintendo Wii game console for new customers who sign up for either Comcast Preferred Plus or Premier Triple Play packages. The hugely popular Wii system is often hard to find and Comcast hopes to capitalize on both its popularity and scarcity. New customers must agree to a two year agreement. The promotion runs through August 17, 2008.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020