Verizon Wireless plans to counter the iPhone frenzy on Friday 6/29 by staying open late themselves. Apple and AT&T stores plan to stay open until 12:00 midnight, while Verizon will extend their hours to 9:00 PM. They plan on featuring the LG VX9400 device with a ‘Music Essentials Kit.’ The Music Essentials Kit includes a stereo headset, a PC cable for music transfer and a 2GB memory card that can store up to 1,000 songs. Impressive, but probably not nearly enough to stop the iPhone seduction.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook