Vonage launched VonagePro which allows customers to utilize a Vonage softphone in synch with their home phone. VonagePro keeps customers “connected” by allowing simultaneous ring of a customer’s home phone and softphone. The softphone client, branded as Vonage Companion, resides on a customer’s PC or laptop and can make and receive telephone calls. The softphone can be tied to an existing home phone number. VonagePro will be priced at $34.99/month and includes Vonage’s Residential Premium Unlimited Plan.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020