Verizon Wireless announced the launch of live, full length college football games on wireless handsets, coming this fall. Verizon Wireless and MediaFLO, a QUALCOMM subsidiary will partner to offer over 100 games on on CBS Mobile, ESPN Mobile TV, FOX Mobile and NBC 2Go on V CAST Mobile TV channels. Verizon Wireless has aired other live sporting events including live sporting events, from U.S. Open golf and MLS soccer to the X Games, NASCAR racing and tennis from Wimbledon.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020