It took some time, but Verizon Wireless has apparently launched its iPhone response. The new handset is manufactured by LG and branded Voyager. Features include HTML browser, V CAST Mobile TV and Music, with the ability to play .mp3, .wma and unprotected .aac files, and V CAST Video, camera, and removable microSD 8GB memory slot. The Voyager also will have EV-DO broadband wireless connectivity. In addition to a large touch screen, the Voyager also has a slide out QWERTY keyboard.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- When Thinking Smart Home, Don’t Forget About Smart Apartments
- It’s Time to Transform Your Legacy Metaswitch (Top 6 Reasons)
- Ask Me Anything! with Chet Kanojia, CEO of Starry
- Small Business is Generally in a Good Mood with Technology Helping
- To Bridge the Digital Divide, Corning and AT&T will Train Thousands of Technicians