It took some time, but Verizon Wireless has apparently launched its iPhone response. The new handset is manufactured by LG and branded Voyager. Features include HTML browser, V CAST Mobile TV and Music, with the ability to play .mp3, .wma and unprotected .aac files, and V CAST Video, camera, and removable microSD 8GB memory slot. The Voyager also will have EV-DO broadband wireless connectivity. In addition to a large touch screen, the Voyager also has a slide out QWERTY keyboard.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020