VZW announced the expansion of their prepaid wireless options, branded as INpulse. One of the primary goals of this expansion is to tie prepaid plans with more data centric services, including V CAST. The expanded INpulse services offer three distinct plans, based on daily charges. For example The INpulse Power plan will cost $3 per day and includes unlimited night and in-network calling, and a .02/minute access charge for calls and SMS messages. Under the plans, customers are only charged for the days used.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020