Verizon Wireless launched new usage controls which give customers “the ability to better manage and control how they use their wireless phones, as well as how their children or others on a ‘family share’ or multiple-line account use their phones.” Customers can monitor and control voice and data usage levels, and parents can manage the costs and services associated with their children’s wireless service. The new services can be managed through an online portal and will cost $4.99/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020