Verizon Wireless announced they will raise text message rates to $.20 each in March. Verizon is following a similar move made by Sprint Nextel already. The previous rates for both were $.15 per message. Both carriers are apparently trying to push subscribers towards their SMS packages, which in Verizon’s case starts at $10/month for 500 messages and $20/month for 5,000.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE