Verizon Wireless announced they will raise text message rates to $.20 each in March. Verizon is following a similar move made by Sprint Nextel already. The previous rates for both were $.15 per message. Both carriers are apparently trying to push subscribers towards their SMS packages, which in Verizon’s case starts at $10/month for 500 messages and $20/month for 5,000.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020