Verizon announced the offering of Cisco’s WebEx platform to its individual and business broadband subscribers. The services are WebEx MeetMeNow and WebEx PCNow, and Verizon customers will receive 10% discounts for the services. WebEx MeetMeNow allows subscribers to share with others anything on their desktops, such as PowerPoint slides with up to 10 participants. Verizon customers can subscribe to WebEx MeetMeNow for $34.99 per month with a prepaid annual contract, or $43.99 per month on a month-to-month basis. WebEx PCNow gives subscribers remote access to any PC from any Internet connection to get their personal files, programs, email, calendar and contacts. Verizon customers can subscribe to WebEx PCNow for $9.59 per month per computer with a prepaid annual contract, or $11.99 per month on a month-to-month basis.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider