Verizon announced the offering of Cisco’s WebEx platform to its individual and business broadband subscribers. The services are WebEx MeetMeNow and WebEx PCNow, and Verizon customers will receive 10% discounts for the services. WebEx MeetMeNow allows subscribers to share with others anything on their desktops, such as PowerPoint slides with up to 10 participants. Verizon customers can subscribe to WebEx MeetMeNow for $34.99 per month with a prepaid annual contract, or $43.99 per month on a month-to-month basis. WebEx PCNow gives subscribers remote access to any PC from any Internet connection to get their personal files, programs, email, calendar and contacts. Verizon customers can subscribe to WebEx PCNow for $9.59 per month per computer with a prepaid annual contract, or $11.99 per month on a month-to-month basis.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020