On the heels of a similar announcement from Sprint about MySpace Mobile, Verizon has launched the service on the Verizon Wireless network. My Space Mobile can be accessed through Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Web 2.0 platform. Mobile Web 2.0 is a subscription service for Verizon customers that allows access to mobile web formatted multimedia content and other interactive tools. Unlimited Mobile Web 2.0 plans are a part of Verizon’s V CAST VPak subscription, which charges $15/month. Subscribers can also access My Space Mobile and Mobile Web 2.0 content on a usage basis of $1.99 per megabyte.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020