On the heels of a similar announcement from Sprint about MySpace Mobile, Verizon has launched the service on the Verizon Wireless network. My Space Mobile can be accessed through Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Web 2.0 platform. Mobile Web 2.0 is a subscription service for Verizon customers that allows access to mobile web formatted multimedia content and other interactive tools. Unlimited Mobile Web 2.0 plans are a part of Verizon’s V CAST VPak subscription, which charges $15/month. Subscribers can also access My Space Mobile and Mobile Web 2.0 content on a usage basis of $1.99 per megabyte.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household