Verizon is targeting returning college students in their Potomac region with a broadband promotion. The promotion’s tagline is, “Headed to College Soon? Don’t Forget to Pack the High Speed Internet.” The plan offers three tiers of broadband with download speeds of 768K, 3 Mbps, and 7 Mbps for $26.99, $31.99, and $42.99 respectively. The plans offer 9 month terms to coincide with the school year.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider