Verizon is offering listings for it’s FiOS video service online and intends to expand with more functionality later. FiOS TV Central initially offers VOD listings, local channel and primetime listings, and lists of the most-watched TV shows and top-purchased VOD titles, among other functions. Upcoming features will allow FiOS subscribers to remotely program DVR services and order VOD titles over the web.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020