Verizon announced the launch of Starz Play, an online video distribution service of Starz Entertainment. Verizon will make the Internet delivered video service available to its 8.5 million broadband subscribers. Starz Play is a subscription-based, video download service for delivering movies and other video content over the Internet. It offers a wide variety of first-run hit movies, movie classics, and other content options. Verizon subscribers can access the service anywhere in the United States to watch live Starz programming and to download and view movies and videos an unlimited number of times at no additional charge. The Verizon Starz Play subscription will be offered at $5.99/month for up to three approved Internet connected devices.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020