Verizon announced the addition of wireless services to its wholesale product portfolio. The new wholesale wireless options are being made available to Verizon’s community of wireline service resellers, through its wholesale arm, Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS). According to a Verizon press release, “The introduction of Verizon Wholesale Mobility Solutions presents VPS wholesale clients with the opportunity to bundle their full-service Verizon wholesale wireline services with wireless voice, text messaging and mobile broadband services to offer their retail end-users a single source for both fixed and mobile voice and broadband services.” Verizon also announced that Lightyear Network Solutions is the first reseller to sign up for the new wireless portfolio.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020