Verizon launched a new bundle today that links a wireless and landline together under one bill. The new bundle offers a landline with unlimited local and long distance calling, a wireless account with 200 “anytime” minutes, unlimited calling between the landline and wireless number, and unlimited calling between Verizon Wireless customers for $59.99/month. Customers can sign up for this new bundled offering on-line, through a customer call center, or through Verizon Wireless retail stores.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020