Verizon launched a new bundle today that links a wireless and landline together under one bill. The new bundle offers a landline with unlimited local and long distance calling, a wireless account with 200 “anytime” minutes, unlimited calling between the landline and wireless number, and unlimited calling between Verizon Wireless customers for $59.99/month. Customers can sign up for this new bundled offering on-line, through a customer call center, or through Verizon Wireless retail stores.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household