Verizon launched a new bundle today that links a wireless and landline together under one bill. The new bundle offers a landline with unlimited local and long distance calling, a wireless account with 200 “anytime” minutes, unlimited calling between the landline and wireless number, and unlimited calling between Verizon Wireless customers for $59.99/month. Customers can sign up for this new bundled offering on-line, through a customer call center, or through Verizon Wireless retail stores.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service