Verizon Business announced they will begin offering managed network services for enterprise clients, featuring Juniper J-series routing platforms. Verizon Business claims to be the first U.S.-based service provider to deliver a managed service offering to enterprise customers for this class of routers. The new managed service offering is available immediately to U.S. based medium and large sized business and government customers. It has been certified with a variety of Verizon Business networking services, including Verizon’s Private IP, a multi-protocol labeling, system-based virtual private network service, as well as the company’s private line and frame relay services. Verizon Business hopes the Juniper relationship will help expand its outsourced managed network solution, which currently manages 260,000-plus devices on 4,200 customer networks in 142 countries and territories.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook