Verizon Business announced they will begin offering managed network services for enterprise clients, featuring Juniper J-series routing platforms. Verizon Business claims to be the first U.S.-based service provider to deliver a managed service offering to enterprise customers for this class of routers. The new managed service offering is available immediately to U.S. based medium and large sized business and government customers. It has been certified with a variety of Verizon Business networking services, including Verizon’s Private IP, a multi-protocol labeling, system-based virtual private network service, as well as the company’s private line and frame relay services. Verizon Business hopes the Juniper relationship will help expand its outsourced managed network solution, which currently manages 260,000-plus devices on 4,200 customer networks in 142 countries and territories.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020