Verizon FiOS added enhanced e-mail storage and wireless access for FiOS Internet customers using a Verizon.net home e-mail account. The new features include 4 GB of storage, an unlimited email retention period, and wireless access from select Verizon Wireless Get It Now enabled phones. The enhanced features are currently available to FiOS customers only, but Verizon says they will eventually bring them to all Verizon High Speed Internet customers. There is a $5/month access fee for the wireless application.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider