Verizon FiOS added enhanced e-mail storage and wireless access for FiOS Internet customers using a Verizon.net home e-mail account. The new features include 4 GB of storage, an unlimited email retention period, and wireless access from select Verizon Wireless Get It Now enabled phones. The enhanced features are currently available to FiOS customers only, but Verizon says they will eventually bring them to all Verizon High Speed Internet customers. There is a $5/month access fee for the wireless application.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020