Verizon announced the launch of its Integrated Communications Package (ICP), which provides a web based hub where business subscribers can access voice mail, control incoming and outgoing calls, manage their online presence, send text messages, and synchronize contacts and calendars. The service is targeted at Verizon’s Hosted IP Centrex customer base. Verizon said future plans for the ICP platform include integrating it with Verizon Business’ portfolio of audio, net and video conferencing services, and contact center services.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020