NEW YORK – Verizon is now offering consumers a single, convenient toll-free phone number to contact the company, greatly simplifying the process of reaching the correct customer service area. The new number, 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966), replaces more than 100 toll-free numbers used in the past by Verizon wireline customers. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020