Verizon announced the launch of HD VOD in select FiOS markets today. Initially, 75 HD titles will be available, with a goal of 1,000 HD titles by the end of 2008. Verizon currently offers a total VOD library of 10,000. The initial markets include Richmond and Virginia Beach, Va.; Tampa, Fla.; Fort Wayne, Ind.; and Pittsburgh. Verizon also recently announced that it expects to have more than 150 HD channels by the end of 2008.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020