Verizon announced a new FiOS TV promotion, the Summer Movie Pass, which offers 90 days of free access to movie channels, four free VOD movies, and a free 90 day upgrade to their Home Media DVR package. The free movie channels will include Showtime, Starz, The Movie Channel, Encore, Sundance Channel and IFC. The Home Media DVR allows multi-room DVR functionality, among other features. The movie feature package is priced at $14.99/month. The promotion ends on July 19th.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook