NEW YORK – First there was the “staycation” as Americans saved gas money by staying close to home for vacation. Now families are opting for “home enterstayment” – watching movies and shows at home — rather than an expensive night out. With new promotional offers and more high-definition programming from Verizon FiOS TV, cost-cutting families don’t have to sacrifice quality or limit their entertainment choices while saving money by staying home. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020