BASKING RIDGE, NJ — More than 220 destinations for voice calling; more than 175 destinations for global data connectivity; 24-hour customer support; and a unique-to-the-industry relationship with Vodafone, one of the world’s largest wireless carriers, means Verizon Wireless customers get the best of wireless while traveling internationally. Added to this state-of-the-art global service portfolio is the new USB1000 Global Modem from Novatel Wireless (NASDAQ: NVTL), which gives customers high-speed data connectivity whether in the U.S. or beyond its borders. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household