NEW YORK – Verizon FiOS TV now provides 100 or more channels of high-definition (HD) television in every market where the TV service is offered, delivering Verizon’s promise to provide the ultimate high-definition home-entertainment experience by surpassing all of its cable competitors in the number of HD channels it offers. FiOS TV also offers superior picture-and-sound quality because it is delivered over the nation’s most advanced all-fiber-optic network, straight to customers’ homes. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020