BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Verizon Business is making it easier for businesses using traditional data services such as frame relay and ATM (asynchronous transfer mode) to make the move to Internet protocol. The company on Wednesday (Dec. 17) unveiled enhancements to its Private IP-Layer 2 service that enable businesses to realize some of the key benefits of Verizon Business’ Private IP-Layer 3 service. These benefits include multi protocol label switching (MPLS) performance and traffic-engineering capabilities. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook