BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Verizon Business is making it easier for businesses using traditional data services such as frame relay and ATM (asynchronous transfer mode) to make the move to Internet protocol. The company on Wednesday (Dec. 17) unveiled enhancements to its Private IP-Layer 2 service that enable businesses to realize some of the key benefits of Verizon Business’ Private IP-Layer 3 service. These benefits include multi protocol label switching (MPLS) performance and traffic-engineering capabilities. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020