Verizon Business introduced SIP Gateway Outbound Service for its wholesale product portfolio. The outbound service joins other SIP services, including Inbound Complete, Two-Way Local and Two-Way Complete. In a company statement, Verizon says the expanded SIP options will “uses virtual rather than traditional physical trunking, enabling faster initiation of service, faster changes in capacity and faster long-distance call processing.” Outbound SIP services will allow VoIP calls to originate from Internet formats URI and URL as well as the traditional numbering format.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020