Verizon announced the expansion of 7 Mbps DSL service to an additional 3.4 million customers across 20 states and the District of Columbia. The move in effect doubles the capacity of Verizon’s most widely deployed DSL service of 3 Mbps. Verizon began the upgrade in January, when they announced its availability with 400K customers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook