Verizon announced the expansion of 7 Mbps DSL service to an additional 3.4 million customers across 20 states and the District of Columbia. The move in effect doubles the capacity of Verizon’s most widely deployed DSL service of 3 Mbps. Verizon began the upgrade in January, when they announced its availability with 400K customers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020