News from AT&T is that many of the desired features promised for Uverse will be delayed. Features needed to effectively compete may be delayed until next year, including whole home DVR and caller ID on the television. Other feature delays include 2 HD streams. Not great news for Uverse subscribers or AT&T. Look for their competitors to seize on these deficiencies, most notably the DVR and HD delays. Uverse subscribers aren’t too happy either. UverseUsers.com offers some insight into their displeasure.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020