News from AT&T is that many of the desired features promised for Uverse will be delayed. Features needed to effectively compete may be delayed until next year, including whole home DVR and caller ID on the television. Other feature delays include 2 HD streams. Not great news for Uverse subscribers or AT&T. Look for their competitors to seize on these deficiencies, most notably the DVR and HD delays. Uverse subscribers aren’t too happy either. UverseUsers.com offers some insight into their displeasure.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider