NCTC Winter Education Conference, San Antonio, TEXAS, January 26, 2015 – Alianza, the cloud voice platform company, announced today that Spanish Fork Community Network (SFCN), a municipal broadband services provider in Utah, has selected Alianza’s Cloud Voice Platform as its next gen voice solution. SFCN will use Alianza’s solution to enhance its residential voice services and to launch new hosted business VoIP and SIP trunking services. For SFCN, the Cloud Voice Platform is delivered as part of the Level 3® Carrier Cloud Voice Solution, a comprehensive wholesale voice solution for service providers. Alianza is showcasing this solution and how it can help with Cable VoIP 2.0 initiatives at the NCTC Winter Education Conference at the Level 3 booth (#300).
Spanish Fork Community Network delivers a triple-play package of broadband, voice and cable TV services for residents and businesses in the city of Spanish Fork. Voice services were originally launched by SFCN in 2010 and SFCN required a more agile, most cost-effective next generation solution. Alianza provides a comprehensive and easy-to-manage cloud-based solution purpose-built for service providers to deliver high-margin VoIP services. SFCN decided to switch to Alianza’s platform in order to:
- Enhance the customer experience
- Alianza’s solution delivers improved voice and fax quality and greater reliability, and provides operational tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Using Alianza’s turnkey, branded end-user portal, SFCN customers can easily access their accounts to customize call settings and view call history
- Simplify provisioning and streamline management – leveraging Alianza’s web portal and API integration options, SFCN’s operations team can manage and activate subscribers in a single system and automate processes
- Launch new services – using Alianza’s rich feature set, SFCN can deliver new services to business customers and new functionality to residential customers
Level 3® Carrier Cloud Voice Solution includes Level 3’s VoIP Enhanced Local Service, resulting in a voice solution that offers broad network access and a comprehensive cloud-based platform. Alianza’s EasySwitch migration program will help facilitate a smooth transition for SFCN.
“Providing a triple-play service for our customers has been instrumental in our success, so providing broadband voice service is critical for our network,” commented John Bowcut, Director of the Spanish Fork Community Network. “Finding just the right partner for our voice service is essential to meet the needs of our growing community and Alianza’s cutting-edge Cloud Voice Platform allows us to deliver a better selection of services to our residential customers along with a greatly improved business offering.”
“We’ve been helping cable operators and municipal ISPs like SFCN realize the goals of VoIP 2.0 to better serve their customers and improve the bottom line,” stated Kevin Dundon, Alianza’s EVP of Business Development. “SFCN provides a great asset for the community and with our solution they can enrich the delivery, support and overall customer experience related to voice.”