Minnetonka, MN – December 15, 2015 – US Internet (“USI” – www.usinternet.com), a pioneering global Internet and data services provider since 1995, today announced the upcoming launch of an all-new 2.5 and 5 Gbps fiber Internet service in Q1 2016 via its state-of-the-art “Active Ethernet” fiber platform for residents and businesses of the City of Minneapolis.
As part of USI’s Active Ethernet network, each customer receives their very own dedicated fiber connection. With USI, there is no sharing or dilution of a customer’s connectivity with other users, which is commonly found with other local high-speed Internet providers along with hidden fees.
Approximately one year ago, USI made groundbreaking news with the world-wide launch of 10 Gbps Internet speed service, both in terms of download and upload speeds, to Minneapolis residents. Now, USI has bridged the gap and plans to debut in Q1 2016 the widest range of Internet speeds available, including 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 Gbps at $65/mo., $99/mo., $199/mo. and $399/mo., respectively.
Travis Carter, CTO and Co-Founder of US Internet, said: “Our top local goal is to connect with the community and make the City of Minneapolis the most connected city in the U.S. Through this expanded high-speed Internet initiative, USI continues to empower Minneapolis residents and businesses with leading edge and extremely cost-effective technology solutions to meet their ever-growing digital needs without bottlenecks, slowdowns or hidden fees.”
Feedback from customers of USI’s fiber Internet service has been overwhelming positive:
- “My experience with USI has been nothing short of spectacular. The salespeople are great, the install techs are great and the customer support is top notch. Oh yeah, and the speeds are out of this world :)”
- “1Gb fiber to the house, spectacular service, great prices.”
- “If you live in a place that can get USI service, I HIGHLY recommend it. You’ll look at ISPs in a whole new way. USI keep doing what you do.”
- “Is it weird that I’m house-shopping and hunting for places with USI access?”
- US Internet makes fiber-based Internet available directly to a resident’s home, condo or apartment as well as businesses at speeds up to 10 Gbps at the lowest prices available with no hidden fees.