The latest news is that Microsoft will not be launching a Zune phone at CES. Brian Seitz, Group Manager of Zune told the Gizmodo blog last week that the Zune phone rumors aren’t true. “No Zune phone at CES,” was the exact quote. Our original post last week highlighted the ongoing rumor about a pending Zune phone launch.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020