The latest news is that Microsoft will not be launching a Zune phone at CES. Brian Seitz, Group Manager of Zune told the Gizmodo blog last week that the Zune phone rumors aren’t true. “No Zune phone at CES,” was the exact quote. Our original post last week highlighted the ongoing rumor about a pending Zune phone launch.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook