LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Sept. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Uniti Group Inc. (“Uniti”) (Nasdaq: UNIT) announced today the closing of the second tranche of its previously announced sale-leaseback and fiber acquisition with U.S. TelePacific Holdings Corp. (“TPx”). At closing, the Company acquired 32,000 fiber strand miles located in California, which will be leased back to TPx on a triple net basis. The Company previously closed the first tranche of the non-California assets on May 1, 2018. Total consideration for the second tranche was $70 million.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household