LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Oct. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Uniti Group Inc. (“Uniti”) (Nasdaq: UNIT) announced today the closing of its previously announced sale-leaseback and fiber acquisition with CableSouth Media, LLC (“CableSouth”). At closing, the Company acquired approximately 43,000 fiber strand miles located in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi, of which 34,000 fiber strand miles will be leased back to CableSouth on a triple net basis. Uniti will have exclusive use of 9,000 fiber strand miles, which are adjacent to Uniti Fiber’s southern network footprint. Total consideration was $31 million.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook