Dallas, Texas, December 16, 2008 – AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) today announced that AT&T U-verse TV has reached its 1 millionth customer. The subscriber milestone comes less than two and a half years after AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets introduced the only 100-percent Internet Protocol (IP) TV service offered by a national service provider. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020