AT&T officially unveiled U-Verse in the Miami/South Florida market. U-Verse is available in parts of Miami-Dade and Broward counties now and will be available in Palm Beach County on July 28. The current AT&T South Florida emphasis is on U-Verse TV and high speed Internet. U-Verse voice is not available yet. In some markets, AT&T has launched all three together. In markets where U-Verse voice is not available at the time of launch, AT&T has put emphasis on bundling wireless voice. U-Verse voice availability usually follows within two to three months, if its not available at the initial launch.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook