Orlando, Florida, December 15, 2008 – Orlando-area residents have a new — and better — choice for their television and communications services. AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) today announced the launch of AT&T U-verseSM TV and AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet in the area. AT&T U-verse TV and High Speed Internet services, which are delivered over AT&T’s advanced Internet Protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable and an unmatched experience for customers. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020