AT&T announced a partnership with Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football. The fantasy football feature will utilize the U-Verse U-bar to track fantasy teams and scores. The U-bar offers other interactive features focused on sports, weather, stock and traffic information. In a statement, G.W. Shaw, AT&T executive director of U-verse marketing says, “Because of the powerful integration that Internet Protocol (IP) enables, we’re able to bring your personalized fantasy sports and NFL information directly to your TV screen.” The basic service is free, but a premium service featuring StatTracker, a real-time application that tracks player, team and league statistics, for $9.99 is available.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook