AT&T’s U-Verse added 8 additional HD channels to reach the 40 mark. The new channels include Animal Planet HD, CNN HD, Discovery HD, Science Channel HD, Starz Kids & Family HD, Superstation WGN HD, TLC HD, Versus HD, and Golf Channel HD. These new additions make AT&T HD competitive with their cable competitors, but short of their DBS competitors. AT&T charges an additional $10/month for their HD tier. U-verse customers don’t need to upgrade their set top boxes because they are already HD capable.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020