CHICAGO and MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Oct 01, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ — Alvarion’s FCC Certified BreezeMAX(R) 3650 solution brings enhanced wireless broadband services to businesses in downtown Chicago. Towerstream (NASDAQ: TWER), a leading fixed WiMAX(TM) service provider, today announced it is now delivering WiMAX service to businesses in downtown Chicago using the 802.16e BreezeMAX(R) 3650 solution from Alvarion (NASDAQ: ALVR). The addition of this FCC Certified solution to Towerstream’s existing network will enable the company to reach additional businesses in the city and ensure Towerstream’s customers continue to receive optimal service. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020