HERNDON, Va. – Oct 17, 2012 – Time Warner Cable Business Class announced the launch of a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) offering designed to give small-to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) access to reliable, easy-to-use hosted communication and collaboration solutions — without the costs and complexities of owning and managing additional equipment.
SMBs now have access to enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration management solutions, such as Hosted Microsoft Exchange® 2010, SharePoint® 2010 and Outlook®. As a result of these services being delivered in the Cloud, Time Warner Cable Business Class Cloud Services offer a number of features and benefits, including:
- Anywhere access to e-mail, calendars, contact lists and documents on multiple devices such as PCs, mobile phone and tablets
- Lower, predictable costs and no capital outlay
- Fully managed solution with live access to technical experts 24/7/365
- Flexible, scalable options to adapt to changing business needs
- Anti-spam and anti-virus technology
- Security and reliability of enterprise-grade data centers, providing high availability with robust business continuity
- Comprehensive, easy to use online service management
“With Time Warner Cable Business Class Cloud Services, SMBs have affordable and reliable access to communications technology that was typically only available to larger enterprises,” said Greg King, Senior Vice President, Business Services Product and Strategy, Time Warner Cable. “Our turnkey, fully managed, hosted solutions enhance communication and collaboration without the need to invest in additional hardware or manpower resources.”
Time Warner Cable Business Class Cloud Services are part of a broad range of Internet, Voice, Television and Network Services offered by Time Warner Cable Business Class. The portfolio will expand in the future to include other business offerings. For more information, please visit www.twcbc.com/cloud or call 1-877-589-1775.