When I launched Telecompetitor over five years ago, I did so because I felt our industry lacked perspective and context for the rapid changes taking place with broadband. It’s been a fun ride and today, we take it to the next level with the launch of Telecompetitor Plus. Plus offers more of what you’ve come to expect from the Telecompetitor team. Much more.
We all recognize that broadband is the future of the business. Carriers of all types are currently in the transition away from legacy services and business models to a future where broadband access and the many applications it enables is the core focus. Plus is your GPS of sorts, during this transition.
We’re offering deeper analysis and insight into the issues, trends, and developments that impact the broadband carrier ecosystem. Plus is a subscription research service offering several benefits, including:
- Weekly Analysis – A new blog offering on-going and deeper analysis of important industry trends and their implications for the broadband carrier ecosystem
- Exclusive Research Reports – Market intelligence research reports for download
- Exclusive Webinars – Quarterly webinars with industry experts breaking down important trends and implications
- Conference Discounts – Significant discounts on Telecompetitor produced events
- Presentations – downloadable presentations presented by our editors and analysts at industry events
Topics covered so far include BroadbandTV, OTT, Internet services pricing and benchmarks, Managed IT Services opportunities, the Path to 100G, the role of Adaptive Streaming for Video, and much more.
We’re offering a free trial to try out Plus, so take a no obligation look. We have different levels of subscription, including individual, team, and enterprise, giving you, your team, or your whole company access to this growing, searchable library of broadband market intelligence. We’re hosting a webinar on May 2nd to provide more details about this exciting new initiative — register here to attend. Our goal is to give our subscribers additional tools and market intelligence that helps them make more informed decisions in running their broadband business, ultimately contributing to long term success. We thank you for your consideration and let us know what you think.