WILLISTON, S.C. (March 12, 2013)—TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) makes South Carolina the 17th state where it will offer managedIP Hosted. A Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) communications solution, managedIP Hosted integrates voice and data into a single communications solution. It’s now available to businesses in North, Norway, and Williston, S.C.
TDS managedIP Hosted comes with no upfront capital costs and a low monthly fee. Unlike other Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers, TDS managedIP Hosted never uses the Public Internet.
TDS managedIP Hosted offers businesses many real-time benefits, including:
- No upfront capital expense or upgrade costs.
- Built-in maintenance, which includes software upgrades and releases—no need to worry about outdated equipment.
- Advanced call routing features means customers never get a busy signal and all calls get through the first time.
- A single phone number for employees to give customers, which can be set to ring multiple phones (office, cell, and home) simultaneously.
- User friendly administration to quickly and easily adjust for staffing changes or simply switching work stations without calling the phone company—saves time and money.
With managed IP Hosted, businesses can focus on their customers, clients, and growing their company, while TDS manages, protects, and upgrades the communications system—at no additional cost.