(Atlanta, GA) – Taylor Telephone Cooperative, Inc. has signed an agreement to deploy cutting edge video services to its members and customers using Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn® integrated IPTV middleware solution. The service will offer standard definition and high definition channels to members and customers served by a recently completed FTTH initiative using a mix of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 encoded content and will also include popular on screen DVR & pause live TV capabilities. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020