(Atlanta, GA) – Taylor Telephone Cooperative, Inc. has signed an agreement to deploy cutting edge video services to its members and customers using Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn® integrated IPTV middleware solution. The service will offer standard definition and high definition channels to members and customers served by a recently completed FTTH initiative using a mix of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 encoded content and will also include popular on screen DVR & pause live TV capabilities. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service