Dominion Energy Virginia has proposed three pilots designed to deliver broadband to select rural areas of the state. The proposed projects, which would include nearly 300 miles of middle-mile fiber at a projected cost of about $29 million, would provide…
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?