Shipments of smartphones are expected to decline 3.5% to 1.31 billion units this year, according to the latest International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker forecast. Shipments have declined for three consecutive quarters, and supply chain challenges and…
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household