Anchorage, Alaska — July 20, 2021 — Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) is bringing the speed Alaskans need with its new service, AKXinternet. AKXinternet is a mesh fixed wireless solution offering 1 gigabit download speeds and up to 100 Mbps upload speeds….
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook