Consumer group AARP has joined a growing number of entities that have asked the FCC to thoroughly vet the long-form applications of companies that were winning bidders in the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) auction, which tentatively awarded $9.2 billion…
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- GIS Moneyball: How GIS Can Help Lay the Foundation for an Effective Broadband Launch
- The 6th Annual Rural Video and Broadband Industry Study
- OpenVault 2Q21 OVBI Report
- Mobile Apps: The Secret Weapon in Creating an Outstanding Subscriber Experience
- Rural Reality Check: Building the Best Broadband Network Possible