Consumer group AARP has joined a growing number of entities that have asked the FCC to thoroughly vet the long-form applications of companies that were winning bidders in the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) auction, which tentatively awarded $9.2 billion…
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?