BELLEVUE, Wash. — Nov. 20, 2008— Today, T-Mobile USA, Inc., is introducing web2goSM, an intuitive and improved Web browsing experience designed to work across T-Mobile’s portfolio of phones. Web2go makes it easier to view and navigate the Web from basic voice phones and smartphones alike, providing customers with better Web browsing, improved search with Yahoo! oneSearch™, a customizable home page and a simplified shopping and download experience. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020