Mstar, a Utah based triple play provider, announced they have started offering a symmetrical 50 Mbps for $39.95/month. Mstar uses facilities from UTOPIA, the largest municipally owned FTTH network in the U.S. Mstar previously offered a 15 Mbps service before moving to the new symmetrical 50 Mbps service.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020