SureWest announced that its recently acquired property in the Kansas City market, Everest Broadband, will take the SureWest name and brand. SureWest completed the acquisition of Everest, a broadband triple play provider, on February 13, 2008. In conjunction with the rebranding of Everest, SureWest will also add 18 new HDTV channels to its network. SureWest announced several other enhancements, which can be read here.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?