SureWest announced that its recently acquired property in the Kansas City market, Everest Broadband, will take the SureWest name and brand. SureWest completed the acquisition of Everest, a broadband triple play provider, on February 13, 2008. In conjunction with the rebranding of Everest, SureWest will also add 18 new HDTV channels to its network. SureWest announced several other enhancements, which can be read here.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Report: We Spent 3.8 Trillion Hours on Mobile in 2021, Average Close to 5 Hours per Day
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $42 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms